September 15, 2018 at 8:23 am #6096
Sorry, but it doesn’t let me in. It looks like you’re using some security plugin, which prevents me from logging in using the details above. Perhaps, because there’s a whitespace in the username, which is quite uncommon. The plugin might not like it.
However, while you were waiting, we’ve released a new version 2.9.2, which should fix your schedule issues.
I’m thrilled to hear your queue running again.
Thank you for your patience.September 17, 2018 at 11:47 pm #6126This reply has been marked as private.September 19, 2018 at 8:59 am #6128This reply has been marked as private.September 19, 2018 at 9:47 am #6129This reply has been marked as private.September 19, 2018 at 9:56 am #6130
That worked!September 19, 2018 at 10:06 am #6131
A couple of things…
1) Seems like you are holding too many copies of the plugin on your server, or at least, the plugin’s folder has been renamed, unfortunately. As per the error below, the plugin tries to load files from the directory called “tweet-wheel-pro-4” whereas it should simply be “tweet-wheel-pro”. If you navigate to wp-content/plugins, you will see what I mean.
2) The above also causes the following error. Plugin files either can’t be loaded because of the wrong directory name or they haven’t been uploaded to the server.
Happy to fix this for you if you let me have FTP login details. Otherwise, let me know if you need me to explain anything. To recap:
1) Go to WP admin and deactivate (don’t uninstall) all Tweet Wheel instances.
2) Use your FTP to navigate to wp-content/plugins and delete any tweet-wheel folder you have there.
3) Upload the fresh copy of the plugin and make sure the folder’s name is “tweet-wheel-pro”.
4) Go back to WP Admin and activate Tweet Wheel.
ThanksSeptember 26, 2018 at 9:15 am #6150
I wonder if you still needed help with this? Happy to solve the issue for you.
Let me knowSeptember 27, 2018 at 12:37 am #6152
I haven’t got round to completing the tasks set above, I will do this as soon as I can and then let you know asap.
Although tweets are now going out (Yay!) I still can’t access my queues to add or remove posts. Not sure if this is related to the above?
Thanks again for your help.September 27, 2018 at 9:39 am #6153
The issues you are experiencing are related to the above because you are missing several plugin’s files on your server, which results in the malfunctioning interface. As soon as you re-upload entire and completed plugin onto your server everything will get back to normal.
Any issues, let me know 🙂November 5, 2018 at 11:03 pm #6256
Just wanted to update you that the matter has now finally been resolved. I had some issues gaining access to my FTP but I’m now in and have fixed everything and it now works.
Thank you for your assistance (and patience!).
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.