Thank you for your message. Sorry to hear about this.
Assuming you are running only one queue at the time (or multiple queues but with different schedules), I would look at WordPress registered recurring tasks which publish tweets. It might be the case that you have a few of them while there should be just one called “tweet_wheel_tweet” running every five minutes.
If you follow the steps below, you should be able to double-check this. In case of any issues, please let me know.
1) Deactivate Tweet Wheel
2) Install WP Crontrol plugin & activate it
3) Go to Tools > Cron Events
4) Keep removing the hook name called “tweet_wheel_tweet” until it’s gone entirely. Click “delete” action to the right.
5) Reactivate Tweet Wheel to reinstate the recurring task
6) (optional) Uninstall WP Crontrol